Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

2 3 pages Details You have been asked to prepare a speech…

Customer Question
2–3 pages Details: You have...
2–3 pages
Details: You have been asked to prepare a speech for the annual convention of Citizens for a Greener Planet, a national environmental group, on the idea of sustainable development. Since many of your listeners are not scientists, you want to use examples that lay people can understand. You have decided to illustrate the concept by discussing the social and environmental factors that brought about the collapse of the Easter Island civilization. You then intend to compare these events to the on-going deforestation of the Amazon rain forest. Conclude the speech by explaining what should be done to make sustainable development a reality.

APA style need by the 7th at midnight

It needs an abstract page
body (2 citations)
conclusion

Please someone help me... the other expert opted out all week and left me hanging

Please at least give me Ideas.. its due at 1AM eastern time today.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2011
Tutor: Homework Wiz, Tutor replied 7 years ago
Homework Wiz
Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your homework question today!

Is there a specific word requirement? Also, is there any further information/ requirements that you may provide for this assignment?

Thanks!
1500 words minimum
I can have this done for you tomorrow evening or afternoon. Will this be alright with you?

Thanks!
I need it by the 7th which is Friday...
Alrighty. I will keep you posted on the progress of your assignment.

Have a great night!

good morning,

Please let me know if you could do another assignenment besides this one that is due on Friday.

You will be needing both assignments done by Friday? Or just one?

Let me know.

Thanks!
both
Will the price for each assignment be the same? Or would you like to open a new question in order to provide me with the other assignment?

Also, will this assignment on this question be needing to have 2-3 pages of body or 2-3 pages of everything combined?

Thanks

Edited by Homework Wiz on 1/5/2011 at 5:15 PM EST
this assignement is combined. its a total of 1500 words... I will open a new question for the other one
Alright. If you would like to request me personally for the other assignment you must insert my name into any part of your new question.

I will begin and most likely have one or both assignments completed for you by the end of the day hopefully.

Also, please be sure to provide me with any requirements for the assignments that you have not already done so.

Thanks!
I just posted the other question. I need both of them by Friday in APA format with at least 2 intext citations. Thanks for all your help. I will have more next week.
Alright. I appreciate your patience and cooperation. I will have these assignments completed for you ASAP.

Speak to you soon!
Hello again. I apologize but I will not be able to complete your assignments due to a random dilemma that has recently popped into my personal life.

I will be opting out and leaving these questions open to all other experts. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience and hope you are able to find the assistance you require.

Have a good day!
You really put me in a bind I listed this since monday and you decide till the day before is due to let me know you cant do it.
I am truly sorry that I am unable to assist you. But the issue I am currently facing would prevent me from doing your assignment.
Could someone else please help me. I really need this today. Thankl you.

If anyone could help and need additional information please let me know.

Please someone help me with this question
Could you please close my question so I can use those funds for another question. Thank you.
Could someone please close this question. thank you
Sheer & Deer Associates has been hired to do research for a bank located in Illinois that wishes to expand its services into nearby cities and states. Your supervisor specifically assigns you to research whether there are any federal laws, statutes, or constitutional clauses that will or may affect the expansion. He also requests that you prepare a report discussing the results from your research.

Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write up 500-750 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:

Your post should discuss the federal laws, statutes, or constitutional clauses that may affect the expansion to cities and states near Illinois.

For full credit, you must address the following in your posting:

• What are the functions of law, as related to the legal ramifications of this scenario?
  • Discuss any federal laws that will or may affect the expansion to nearby cities and states.
  • Discuss any statutes that will or may affect the expansion to nearby cities and states.
  • Discuss any constitutional clauses that will or may affect the expansion to nearby cities and states.
  • Research the federal laws, statutes, and constitutional clauses that affected interstate banking before 1994.
  • What impact did the Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 make on the establishment of bank branches?
  • What impact did laws and regulations enacted after 1994 have on interstate banking?
  • Cite all references on a reference page.

I need this one for tomorrow sunday please ignore other question here. it was already due. this one is only 500 to 750 words. thank you

Tutor: Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom replied 7 years ago
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom

I can help you with this and have it by tomorrow. Thank you for asking for me.

Here is your answer review please save this file. Let me know if you have any questions.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC)