Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

What are some methods that were used to treat individuals who…

Customer Question
What are some methods that...
What are some methods that were used to treat individuals who were presumably suffering from some form of mental illness prior to the Renaissance period? What was the rationale behind these methods?

and

What were the characteristics of the “mental health reform” movement? Who were the identifiable leaders of this movement? How did this movement impact modern-day psychology?

Please respond in 250-300 words each using one reference for each question. Please cite both references.Due Wednesday.....
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
1/3/2011
Tutor: Kathy, Teacher replied 7 years ago
Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Ok will do
i also posted another question but realized I didn't sign in was wondering is you can do it for me also.....it starts off please complete five questions
Can you post them here I can't find them

Please answer the following five questions in 100 words each.

What is one important distinction you could not overlook making when critically evaluating the information provided in these materials about the Boston Tea Party? Clarify the importance of that distinction.

What strategies of critical reading, listening, and viewing did you utilize when evaluating the providing materials?

Considering what you have learned about the Boston Tea Party, XXXXX XXXXX, and Thomas Hutchinson, apply your creativity to describe what could have been done proactively to avoid the incident.

What techniques could you use to regain a level of curiosity about history or other subjects you learned previously in school?

Explain at least two elements for producing ideas that you believe led the American colonists to the Boston Tea Party and the eventual American Revolution.

I am sorry but this is not my area of expertise so I will just answer the psychology question if you don't mind. I hope you understand.
I understand...
Thank you for your undersanding. By what time wed do you need the answer?
preferably morning before noon
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Hello Kathy I posted a question for you let me know what you think....
Tutor: Kathy, Teacher replied 6 years ago
I will take a look. Thanks