Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Please help five questions...

Customer Question
<p>Please answer these five questions...
<p>Please answer these five questions in 100 words each. </p><p> </p><p>What is one important distinction you could not overlook making when critically evaluating the information provided in these materials about the Boston Tea Party? Clarify the importance of that distinction.</p><p> </p><p>What strategies of critical reading, listening, and viewing did you utilize when evaluating the providing materials?</p><p> </p><p>Considering what you have learned about the Boston Tea Party, XXXXX XXXXX, and Thomas Hutchinson, apply your creativity to describe what could have been done proactively to avoid the incident.</p><p> </p><p>What techniques could you use to regain a level of curiosity about history or other subjects you learned previously in school?</p><p> </p><p>Explain at least two elements for producing ideas that you believe led the American colonists to the Boston Tea Party and the eventual American Revolution.</p><p> </p>
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
1/4/2011
Tutor: BMW MD, Professor replied 7 years ago
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW

Each question needs to be 100 words in length and I need it by Friday

Please let me know if you can assist me. Thanks
Hello. I will be able to help and will have something for you shortly! Thanks! BMW
Thank you

Hello BMW,

I was wondering how's everything going with the assignment will you have it completed by tomorrow? And thanks for assisting me.

I will be able to have it tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, BMW Smile
ThanksSmile
Here is your answer. Please remember to ACCEPT when satisfied, and a bonus/positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX hope to work with you again, just put "For BMW MD" at the beginning of your next question. Thanks again! BMW Smile

Hello BMW,

Its not letting me open it. Its stating a blank page.

Answer. Click on the underlined area. Thanks, BMW
when i open it, it say blank page
http://www.docuter.com/viewer.asp?documentid=19283296054d26ccdec91d61294388446
BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thanks so much. Sorry about that....I appreciate your work. Look forward to working with you again.
Can you delete so no one can have access to it. Thanks
I just sent this to moderators to lock it. Thanks, BMW