Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH MY HOME WORK, I NEED THIS BY THUESDAY…

<p>CAN SOME ONE HELP ME...
<p>CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH MY HOME WORK, I NEED THIS BY THUESDAY ALONG WITH REFERENCES Reading Assignment: Skurka, ch.1 Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 1/9/2011 11:59XXXXXYou have just gotten a job at a hospital working in the reception area of the emergency department. You wonder what type of healthcare personnel will add documentation to a patient’s medical record and what their scope of practice is that will provide a focus for charting. Instructions Do a web search using the key words "scope of practice." Based on your findings, describe the meaning of the term "scope of practice." Select a healthcare professional you might encounter on the cancer floor and provide examples of his/her scope of practice and types of documentation in a medical record. Include a discussion on licensing limitations for his/her practice. Please submit your assignment.  </p><p>Expert can you answer my home i will pay the $30.00 $14.00 for the answer and the rest is for you as a bonus.</p>
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2011
HelpfulHomework
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
HelpfulHomework

I have a nother home work for you please help me and don,t forget the references I need it by Thursday.

homework/4evff-one-help-home-work-need-thuesday.htmlhref="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4evff-one-help-home-work-need-thuesday.htmlf2_a7ec_4ad6_a474_ba307617db29_ctl00_OuterAssignmentListRepeater_ctl02_ClickArea">
Unit 2 - Record Components & Documentation Requirements Collapse
Reading Assignment: Skurka, ch: 2,5,href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4evff-one-help-home-work-need-thuesday.html
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 1-2 pages
Points Possible: 140 Due Date: 1/16/2011 11:59XXXXX

You work in the medical office of an OB/GYN. A new patient has made her first appointment stating that she believes she is about six weeks pregnant, and this will be her second child. She has recently moved to the area and says she has some medical records from her other obstetrician's office with her. She mentioned she had some problems with her last pregnancy and delivery, so she wanted to make sure her new doctor had her information.

Instructions

You want to make sure the OB/GYN has the information he will need to see this patient. You ask her what medical records she has. What information will you want to make sure she provides? Why?

Please submit your assignment.

Instructor Comments:

How you earn your points:

100 points This is a fairly complex analysis of what it is that the physician needs to know. You will need to provide the name of the item (for instance blood typing and cross match for delivery, and cord blood analysis) and a description of what that is. You should also state how the records are obtained, and, in detail specifically what records the physician will need.

30 points You will need to provide a detail overview of what documentation is on these records - that is what is in the record.

10 points - APA format, with cover sheet, abstract, citations and a reference page. Your assignment should be under 20% sim score. Correct spelling and grammar are also graded.

Hello, this is an involved question and will take some time to answer and will be worth more than the indicated cost of the question. I also note that above you wrote: "Expert can you answer my home i will pay the $30.00 $14.00 for the answer and the rest is for you as a bonus."

Thanks,

DM

what more answer do you need please let me know
HELLO ARE YOU ANSWERING MY HOME WORK OR CAN YOU GET SOMEONE TO HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Hello helpfull homework teacher are you going to answer my homework please let me know

I'm sorry, I've been away - please let me know if you still need assistance.

DM

I hope you had a good holiday, yes I still need help with my unit 2 IP here is a break dowm I hope it help you some.

Welcome to Week Two

This week we are looking at the components of a medical record and the documentation requirements.

Live Chat : we will discuss the IP for this week.

The Group Project is due in Week Three. I will be setting up the groups this week. Please go to the Small Group Discussion Board, introduce yourself and start dialoging with your other group members. Week Three will come up very fast.

Grading Guide/Rubric for IP

Deliverable Length: 1-2 pages

Points Possible: 140

Due Date: 0/16/2011 11:59:59 PM

Description:

Instructions

How you earn your points:

10 points - APA format, with cover sheet, abstract, citations and a reference page. Your assignment should be under 20% sim score. Correct spelling and grammar are also

Please don't forget to reference especially in the work and at the end I need a reference page let me know if you are able to help.

Hi helpful homework can you please let me know if you have succeed in getting my home work done because I have another one for yoy please let me know asap as I am on line now. I do not want to bombard you.
Hi helpful homework did you get a chance to help me out with the question I ask of you to help me with my home work. Please let me know I am still waiting
Hi Chris I have used you before can you check out my question and help me out by answering or let me know if you can.
HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework, Teacher