Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

As a manager of a health care organization, your goal is to…

Customer Question
As a manager of a...
As a manager of a health care organization, your goal is to create a successful environment for customers, patients, and staff, and planning is what makes this possible. A strategic plan will help maintain the environment you are currently in, provide input to what capabilities your organization has currently to use within this plan, change the organization based on the needs determined, and guide your organization to where it plans to go in the future.

Instructions

Research online at least 3 existing health care organizations for examples of mission and vision statements. Use them as a reference point when creating your own strategic plan.

You are to complete the following portions of your health care organization strategic plan:

Name your health care organization
Describe the health care organization for which you are creating a strategic plan.
Include details about the population it serves and the services provided.
Identify the organization's core competencies.
How are core competencies giving the organization an important difference in providing customer benefits and perceived value?
Identify the expectations and needs of the health care customer within that population.
Create the organization's vision statement.
Where do you want this organization to go?
What is your personal vision for this organization?
Does the organization address customer service within the vision statement?
Does the organization address the commitment to quality and value?
Does your vision statement involve the employees?
Define the organization’s mission statement.
What is the reason that this organization was created?
Does the organization address customer service within the mission statement?
Does the organization address the commitment to value and quality?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
1/1/2011
Tutor: Lani S., Tutor replied 7 years ago
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

Thanks for requesting me. About how many words do you need for that paper and when do you need it? Needs APA formatting?

It needs to be 3 pgs and APA format. I need this by Thursday night eastern time zone

OK. By the way, should this be about a real health care organization or could be a fictional one?

Fictional. Thanks
Hello Lani. Will you be able to help me. I received an email saying that the question was closed and I needed to relist it.

Yup, I found it closed. I am able to help, do you still need this? Let me know and I will unlock the link so you can access the file in this link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?269ivfwmsxi8l84

Thanks !

Edited by Lani S. on 1/7/2011 at 7:58 AM EST
Yes
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Thank you! Can you delete that file?

Deleted. Thanks.

Forgot to tell you that in your final work, complete that red marked XXX with your preferred name of a community. Thanks again.