Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Question Imagine you are the managing agent for the whole…

Customer Question
Question :Imagine you are the...
Question :Imagine you are the managing agent for the whole property and we have assumed we have 100% management (liability). Both have been let on 99 year lease. The 1st floor flat have been sublet to a tenant on an Assured Shorthold tenancy.The ground floor tenant is the leasehold owner of occupation. The bathroom is situated on the first floor. The tenant fills the bath. It overflows and causes extensive damage to the bathroom of the flat below. What should/can you do and how will you deal with it? Layout answer: Statement of the relevant laws involved ? ie: Landlord and tenant act 1985, What does the law say? What are the repairing liability and for whom and why? What damage could be caused to the property? Explain how you would deal with the above matter? Explain which action you will or will not take and why? What rights does the ground floor tenant have? ie: quiet and enjoyment act.. state the relevant law!
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
1/2/2011
Tutor: M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree replied 7 years ago
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree

How long does this have to be? When is it due?

I could wait a few days in regards XXXXX XXXXX deadline. The length should be in the region of 1-2 A4 pages. So 1 page minimum. To be honest, I also have another question going for £50 which I would prefer the same writer to complete but that all depends upon your wishes. P.s - If you need any help or direction with the question, please email me and I will reply very quickly as my email is attached to my mobile phone. Also if anything is unclear.

With regards

I will be happy to answer them both for you. Let me start to work on them, and I will contact you if I need more info.

Ok great stuff, Please let me know if you need any extra guidance.
Hi there, could you please let me know the progress of this answer, as TBH if this cannot be completed asap we may need to arrange something. Please contact me back shortly.