M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
5930486

I need a professional apology letter for plagiarizing in my

I need a professional apology letter for plagiarizing in my last online class. Please help!! I need it before 01/03/2011 to be submitted to the Accademic affairs. Thank you.

Give me some of the details and I will write the letter. I must have at least some details. If it is just a vague apology, it won't sound sincere.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where you able to get my detailed post? I look forward for the letter. Thanks for your kind understanding.

No, sorry, I did not get your detailed post. Try putting it up again.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Towards my 2nd to the last week of my last class (8 weeks of total 9 weeks), I was caught plagiarizing a paper. At that time I was going through a lot of stress with work, school and life. My aunt passed away and couldn't concentrate with all my assignments and papers that were due soon. I informed my professor, unfortunately he couldn't excused me without penalty. So I was tempted to plagiarized because I refused to get a penalty. It was really never my intention to cheat. All my life I've been a good students and has been receiving decent grades. I was going through mourning and so are my families. I really do wish the university will excuse me from this problem. I really care about my studies and I admit what I did was inapropriate. Throughout the course I've been receiving good grades except for that paper in which I failed of course. But I informed my professor beforehand that I couldn't concentrate with my assignments and readings. I do understand that I'm still responsible with everything. I really do hope they will excuse me and still be able to pass my class =\
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much for your kind help. I truly appreciate it! Thanks again!