Can you help me with 52-60, PLEASE? THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRIS..
52. A patient had a radiogram performed. What does the root word indicate?
A. Same C. Ray
B. Luminous D. Life
53. A coding specialist had a TB skin test performed before starting a new job; this test is also
known as the _______ test.
A. rhinitis C. Mantoux
B. cystic fibrosis D. dysphagia
54. A patient has symptoms indicative of lung inflammation. What is this patient's diagnosis?
A. Pneumonia C. Emphysema
B. Asthma D. Rhinitis
55. A 60-year-old patient who comes to the emergency room with shortness of breath
A. dysphagia. C. pleural effusion.
B. inspiration. D. dyspnea.
56. A patient has adenopathy of the lymph nodes. (Aden/o-) means
A. gland. C. tumor.
B. disease. D. cancer.
57. A patient with bronchitis is directed to take Humabid. What type of medication is
being prescribed?A. Expectorant C. Antiemetic
B. Antihistamine D. Diuretic
58. A portion of the patient's right lung was resected due to lung cancer. Which of the following
procedures was performed?
A. Thoracostomy C. LobectomyB. Tracheotomy D. Pleurectomy
59. A patient was diagnosed with hemothorax. What does the suffix in this term mean?
A. Chest C. NoseB. Breath D. Lung
60. A patient was experiencing indigestion almost every day. The physician performed an upper GI series, also known as a _______ test.
A. bronchographic C. cholangiographicB. barium enema D. barium swallow