Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

FOR TONEEMARIE Legal and Ethical Environment of Business Due

FOR TONEEMARIE: Legal and Ethical...
FOR TONEEMARIE: Legal and Ethical Environment of Business Due 12/7 Midnight Task Name: Phase 2 Group Project Deliverable Length: 12–16 slides with 200-250 Word Speaker Notes (Not Including the Title Slide and Reference Slide) Details: Your team of corporate officers will be presenting training seminars to senior managers at the upcoming annual company conference in Miami. Your team should research and prepare a presentation that highlights recent legal issues and cases. Individual Portion Delegate research responsibilities to group members in each of the following areas: •Employer compliance with the Patriot Act •Reasonable accommodation by employers as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act •Corporate criminal scandals •Minimizing the risks of vicarious tort liability Develop a short PowerPoint presentation on your assigned subject. Your group will have access to the presentation, and it will be used for discussion. Please include 3-4 reliable reference in APA format.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2010
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree

Hi Sheila, will get started on research...

thank you,

tm

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Thanks very much!

Is this question still open, says closed...

I was going to work on it friday?

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/26/2010 at 5:22 PM EST

Yes

It is due at Midnight tonight. Thanks

ok, working on this now, please check my questions about the QMC swot...

thanks

tm

Hello Toneemarie,

QMC is a computer company and the products are computers.

Please let me know if you need more informatioin. Thanks!

I understand that but I am assuming your book has no further case information correct?

So I make up the strengths of QMC the weaknesses, the threats, and the opportunities correct?

That is what I am asking. I wanted to be sure before making up these different points.

***Here is update on the powerpoint for legal and ethics so far

http://www.4shared.com/document/I8ooKdHY/legal-ethics-business.html

The second slide are the four points from your instructor. I have completed the first point which is about 3-4 slides about Employer Compliance with Patriot Act.

next 3-4 slides will be about ADA and so on...

tm

Hi Here is update, will post references shortly,

http://www.4shared.com/document/KXLdItoY/legal-ethics-business-2.html

tm

Here is the qmc powerpoint info requested, thanks,

tm

http://www.4shared.com/document/WyqxUOcf/qmc-swot.html

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/29/2010 at 7:37 PM EST

Hello Toneemarie

You have do a great job on both powerpoint presentation. I only need the references for the first presentation(12-16 slides) Thanks

Hello Toneemarie,

I have no further case information. Forgive me for any miscommunication, however, I get confused sometimes between the four classes I have.

Ok, finishing that up 12-16 slides...

If agreeable, please Accept before month end if possible.

thanks,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/30/2010 at 11:05 PM EST
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree

Hello Toneemarie,

I am sending you another assignment. Please advise if you are available. Thanks!

RopTeam
RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree