Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Disorders IEP 1) Develop

Customer Question
Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Disorders IEP 1)...
Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Disorders IEP

1) Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words that includes a design and evaluations of the appropriate individualized education goals and the issues surrounding the disorder.

a) Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.

b) Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?

c) What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?

d) What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?

e) Discuss treatment options.

f) Discuss the rehabilitation.

g) Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.

h) Describe the teacher's responsibilities in terms of meeting the needs of students with curvature of the spine, hip conditions, limb deficiency, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and musculoskeletal disorders.

2) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
11/10/2010
Tutor: Bethany Robertson, Teacher replied 7 years ago
Bethany Robertson

Bethany Robertson :

Hello musbuc,

Bethany Robertson :

I believe I can help with this.

Bethany Robertson :

For the value you are offering I have a model on this subject that I can make available to you. Models can be very convenient in that they have all the references and information that you will need to create your own paper. Proper formatting for all areas of the paper is shown as well.

Bethany Robertson :

If you are interested please let me know,I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethany Robertson :

Best Regards,

Bethany Robertson :

Bethany

Bethany Robertson
What does the model consist of? Will I have to do any research?

Betty, do the model containthe information, I will be needing?

Customer,

The model contains all information needed for the paper with references. No further research on your part should be required.

Bethany

All I will be required of me is to just answer the questions and format paper APA style?
Will I be able to get a minimum of 1700 words out of the modle for my paper?
Bethany, I am just waiting for you to reply too my last two questions to make a final decision. I am nervous never used to site for hw.

Customer,

*smile* This is your first model? What you will be sent is a completed product modeling for you what a finished paper might look like. The model is in proper format (APA) ,proper order, and has all questions completely answered within it. What is then required of you as the new owner of this model is to take it and make it your own. As this is not a first run model,that means that you would need to begin at the beginning and "re-write" the paper using the information it supplies. No research,and formatting is already there. ----- No,this model is 1,343 words, 5 pages.

Bethany

Customer,

Nervous? Let me guess, someone has told you that using us is cheating? I can address that with you if you'd like.

I do not mean to come across skeptical . Is all references and cite in the paper?

Okay, this is my last question above.

Please address that with me about the cheating.

Customer,

Yes,all references are cited. // This ste can,indeed, be used for cheating and no doubt some do. That occurs when someone takes the product or model they are given to work from and instead turn it in and claim it as their own personal work.

However,I am always quite open with my client about the fact that what we give you is a "model". It is a tool for you to use and even study in writing your own paper (or whatever the project might be). It gives you infomation and shows you how things should lookonce completed. It is not meant to be turned in as "yours," and many in fact would be flagged by "turn-it-in" if that did happen because of the number of students we help.

Bethany

Thanks Bethanny, I indeed appreciate your honesty. I know I will have to use my own terminology in some instances of the paper. I am going to accept now.
where will the information be sent?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
How do I recieve the informtion?

I looked ove the information great paper. I did not see any information on (c) and (d) .

Please direct me to the appropriate paragragh for the information.

Customer,

(C) Specific complications for this child are coverd here (paragraph three): "recent" spinal cord injury which has left her paraplegic (orthopedically impaired with no use of her legs). She is also "suffering from some affect to her arms and hands, possibly from bruising of the spinal cord. Doctors state that with proper training she may be able to regain use of her arms and hands. At this time use is limited. She has full cognitive function. Trauma and distress from the accident has resulted in depression and emotional difficulties. "

More specific salient complications are covered in each type of Spinal Cord injury. Look for the picture of the Spinal Cord.

(D) Coverage of assistance in the educational system begins immediately after "spinal cord injurys".

I too, am unable to find mention of financial effects. Thank you for pointing out this oversight! I will look this up immediately and send you the information as well as the most likely place to work it into the model. It may be tomorow before I can have it to you, if that is acceptable?

Bethany

Edited by Bethany Robertson on 11/10/2010 at 9:39 PM EST
I will try try to ifind sometihing, I would like to turn the paper in tongiht by 9:00p.m.

Customer,

I am working on it as we speak.

Bethany

Customer,

We are both blind. Look at the very first paragraph of the paper:

" Financially, districts are required by IDEA to provide any care short of employing a physician that these students require in order to provide them an "equal and appropriate education and increasingly parents of disabled students are demanding these rights." (Huber, n.d.)"

However, in looking further I did find this if you wish to use it:

Click here for document

I would insert it right there with the other financial info. Hope it helps.

One last tip, something that sometimes is easy to miss, don't forget to change the dates in all the references to something recent before you turn in the paper!

Best Regards,

Bethany

I am going to insert it according to the IEP or where you have it just change the terminology. Are you on this site regularly? If so if I need to use you again,how would I be able to reach you?

Customer,

Yes, I am on regularly. I am delighted to hear that you wish to continue working with me! Simply type "For Bethany Robertson " at the beginning of each new question. The first search I do each day is my name so it would be the first question I saw when I came online. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Bethany

Visual/Hearing Impairments IEP

1) Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words for a 12-year-old girl with either severe congenital visual or severe congenital hearing impairments.

a) Create several goals and objectives,for a congenitial visual impariment and congenitial hearing impariment and discuss how those will be implemented in your classroom.

b) Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.

c) Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?

d) What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?

e) What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?

f) Discuss treatment options.

g) Discuss the rehabilitation.

h) Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.

Please when you write the paper,please put all topics in Bold from A-H

A. You are going to create random multiple goals and objectives for a student with one of those impairments and discuss how you will implement those goals and objectives in your class for the student.

Hey Bethany Robertson can you help ?

Customer,

I am delighted to hear from you again! JA rules require that I ask you to list this as a separate question, I would be happy to consider it though! To "request" me simply put my name at the beginning of the question like this: "For Bethany Robertson". I will check back in a little while!

Best Regards,

Bethany

>.c) Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder? d) What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder? e) What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system? g) Discuss the rehabilitation. h) Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations. <strong>All subtopics needs to be in Bold. </strong><strong>The disorder is congenital vision impairment.</strong></p>

Optional Information:
Level/Year: GRAD
Subject: Special ED

Already Tried:
Interner

Customer,

That's odd......it looks like you tried to relist bur it still came through on this page. You did understand that you have to relist as a separate question, yes?

Bethany

Bethany Robertson,

Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words for a 12-year-old girl with either severe congenital visual or severe congenital hearing impairments.With hte following categories:

) Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?

.

) Discuss the rehabilitation.

h) Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations

Is this any better? Can you put the subtopics in Boldface

Customer,

It's not that I don't understand it, I have no problem there!! JA (Just answer) doesn't like us to answer two questions on the same page that aren't related to each other; and these aren't. That's why I was asking you to input it as a new question, "addressed" to me, not just as a follow-up on this page. Can you do that?

Bethany

Bethany Robertson

B ethany Robertson

.

) Discuss the rehabilitation.

Customer,

I am going to refer you to a category mod. She can help you set up a new question. Just let her know you'd like to request me. Talk to you soon!

Bethany

This is all one topic with subtopics listed.

musgbc,

I understand, but it has to be done on it's own question page NOT this one. A mod should be in touch soon to show you how to do that.

I did have a question though, Won't bolding all the topics A-H interrupt the flow of the paper?

Bethany

Some of the the topics are already completeed. That is the way the instructor wants it.

musgbc,

I see. I will keep watching for the question to be listed separately.

Bethany

Bethany Robertson

Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words for a 12-year-old girl with either severe congenital visual congenitial severe hearing.

Analyze the type of disorders, specific disabilities associated with the disorder,

complications as a result of the injury or disorder, financial effect and system in the education system, and the appropriate intevention to address the situation.

I chose to write on the congential visual .

Customer,

You have two other questions open that are very similar (except for word count) to this one. Are they in fact the same question? Because if so I can simply switch to one of those screens although it appears that on has been reported. Have you been contacted about that yet?

For the value currently offered I can create for you a 1,250 word model ( 5 pages) which you can then expand to the needed 1,500 word ( 6 pages) model using the references provided.

Bethany

No, I have not. Beth what you have is the most current information. I downsides the questions.

Can you put the subtopics in Boldface?

Do you have all the informtion you need?

musgbc,

I just answered you on one of your other questions...please check them as I cannot answer this question on this page. I can use the information you have given me here but answer it on the other page. As I said last night, JA (Just answer) doesn't like us to answer two questions on the same page that aren't related to each other; and these aren't. I could get reported by another Expert for doing it and that would not be a good thing!

Thanks,

Bethany

Bethany, I have to revise the paper. I also have to put my input that is why I need it today.

Customer,

Understood. I am going to close this question now so we can communicate through the "active" one.

Bethany

Where is the active one?
I have found out by doing research in class today fo hearing impaired
1. face the student when communiating with them
2. seating preferentail
3. pointing to objects when talking
4. Visual instruction
5. Amplification in the classroom
6. Screen in class for morning announcements for visual impaired to red
7.Voice recognition
8. Special fire alarms in school (strobe light on fire alarms)
9.Personal aide to escort student to elevator
10. Peer teaching
These are the accomodation that I got from my research in cl
You are to identify and evaluate instructional, behavioral, and social skills with 10 accommodations and /or modifications for students that teachers use to assist with physical and/or health impairments describe in detail, evaluate from five references, make suggestions regarding more appropriate accommodations and /or modifications. This section of your essay is entitled Research-based Evaluation of Accommodations and/or Modifications. Then select three of those accommodations and/or modification or new ones and tell me why was they implemented, purpose of choosing them, unfold smoothly, effectively, why or why not elements of modification/accommodation most effectively, difficult to facilitate, negatively impact the success of the lesson, level of student engagement, motivation, defend your use, rejection of each modification and accommodation within this essay. entitled Self-evaluation of Accommodations/Modifications Implementation: Essay 1750-2000 words Cite and in the References

2. seating preferentail
3. pointing to objects when talking
4. Visual instruction
5. Amplification in the classroom
7.Voice recognition
10. Peer teaching
These are the accomodations that I got from my research in class for hearing impaired, you can elaborate on these or find some of your own.

Tomorrow at noon is fine.

Tutor: Bethany Robertson, Teacher replied 6 years ago

musgbc,

Unfortunately, I cannot do the model at this time. I am opting out so perhaps another expert can help you.

Regretfully,

Bethany

You can not give me a hand Beth?

Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. Regretfully however, I must decline. Due to the holiday my schedule (personal and professional) is packed. I do hope to still do business with you in the future.

Bethany Robertson

Students with Severe and Multiple Disabilities

(1) How do they define the disorders in terms of education, needs of these students, characteristics of special needs students, educational implications, concerns in the classroom, teacher' responsibilities, and teacher interactions in the classroom and activities.

1200 -1500 words

Due on 11/30/2010.

Bethany Robertson,

Can you help me out?

Customer,

I certainly can and it is wonderful to hear from you! I went to respond on the new question site but someone has already answered. You will need to tell him you are waiting for me if wish to take the question. I cannot interrupt his "process" until you dismiss him. Let me know what you decide!

Best Regards,

Bethany

Is this enough information or you need more.?

Bethany Robertson,

Are you going to,handle it for me?

Customer,

Yes, I have already started on your model and will have it to you by midnight tomorrow.

Bethany

Bethany Robertson,

I will have it today 11/30/2010? Correct? Which is Tuesday.

Customer,

Yes, Today, Tuesday by midnight. It is 8:27 A.M central time as I write this.

Bethany

Bethany Robertson

congenital heart defects, blood disorders, asthma, cystic fibrosis, insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, chronic renal failure, childhood cancer, and congenital and acquired infectious diseases; types of treatment, medical therapies safe to perform in school, receptive and expressive language, and visual-motor integrations.

Bethany Robertson.

type of treatment,medical therapies safe to perform in schools,receptive and expressive language and visual-motor intergration.

In the following diseases above.

Maybe 1,000 words at the max. Just need peritent information on the disases stated in prior e-mail

On my way work now.Be back at 700 ET. Will you help me out?

Bethany Robertson,

Can you help me ot?

Bethany Robertson

Develop a cohesive essay that discusses the models of the cognitive Develop a cohesive essay that discusses the models of the cognitive behavioral intervention approach to children with EBD including the procedures used in the model and how each compone...

Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson, Teacher