RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

need help with paper. due sunday 31st.. the topic is criminal

need help with paper. due sunday 31st.. the topic is criminal justice. i choose police problems---here is instructions----A first step toward completing the Touchstone Project is to choose a topic, and then form research questions. You will be developing a solution to a problem that exists in your program or field of study. For instance, if you are studying nursing, you might discuss a specific problem in that field (such as shortages, long hours, or other things of this nature).---------------Write a rough draft (2–3 pages) of your Touchstone Project, which should be a problem-solution analysis from your chosen academic field of study. By now, you should have a good supply of research notes to bring into your arguments. Be sure your rough draft includes the following:

An introduction that explains the problem and your solution
A body organized around focused analysis and supporting evidence
A conclusion that sums up your paper and offers a call to action
Be sure to use APA style and to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.

Hi I can assist with this question.
Would bribery be an area in police problems that would work?

thank you,

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it would. this is a draft. can you do the final to. here is a copy of instructions------Task Name: Phase 4 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages, not including cover and reference pages Details: Using the feedback you received from your instructor and colleagues, revise your rough draft into your final Touchstone Project. As you revise, continue to expand your paper by adding additional supporting evidence and analysis. Also, add 1–2 paragraphs that discuss the importance of your solution in the context of your academic field or program. Your final draft must be no less than 4 pages beyond the title and reference page and at least 1/2 page longer than your Phase 3 Individual Project. Be sure to proofread your final paper, and run the spelling and grammar checkers before submitting it. This is your chance to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course. This paper must follow APA style and include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.------------ This is due November 6------i will pay 150$ for this one.

Hi, ok, I'll get started on the first.

tm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you so much.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
and this is just a draft. you still going to do the final
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Task Name: Phase 4 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages, not including cover and reference pages Details: Using the feedback you received from your instructor and colleagues, revise your rough draft into your final Touchstone Project. As you revise, continue to expand your paper by adding additional supporting evidence and analysis. Also, add 1–2 paragraphs that discuss the importance of your solution in the context of your academic field or program. Your final draft must be no less than 4 pages beyond the title and reference page and at least 1/2 page longer than your Phase 3 Individual Project. Be sure to proofread your final paper, and run the spelling and grammar checkers before submitting it. This is your chance to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course. This paper must follow APA style and include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.------------ This is due November 6------i will pay 150$ for this one.

Hi, sure. Can you please post as a separate question?

If you want me to assist, you can put toneemarie on the post. I can probably get the 2nd part finished up by sunday or sooner.

thank you for the accept and bonus on this first part o/

tm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK I JUST POST IT. WITH YOUR NAME.