RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

As a graduate in psychology, you have been asked to consult

As a graduate in psychology, you have been asked to consult with the human resources department of a large insurance company. The company is undergoing many changes, and embarking on a new critical project. The motivation of the project team is crucial for the success of this project. The human resources department has asked you for suggestions on ways to make sure that the company can motivate this team.

Part I

Review the theories of motivation that you have learned about in your in class. (Examples include expectancy theory, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Hersberg’s two factor theory.) You can also research the Internet and other sources for information on motivation. The following Web site can be consulted for this project or Google others:

http://changingminds.org/explanations/motivation/motivation.htm

Choose two specific theories and discuss ways in which applying ideas found in these theories can help motivate the employees on the project team. Post your theories and ideas on the Discussion Board. Be sure to incorporate resource information on theories and research on motivation.

Read the posts of other students. Choose the posting of one student and respond to that student’s ideas on motivating the project team. Give your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with that student’s ideas on motivation.

Part II

In a separate post, discuss the role of brain function in motivation. How can understanding how the brain processes and regulates motivation help us with motivating ourselves in life? Be sure to incorporate resource information on theories and research on motivation.

Be sure to document your references using APA format.

Hi Nildiece, I can work on this one. Will post shortly. thank you,

toneemarie

Edited by Toneemarie on 10/21/2010 at 4:11 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK Toneemarie thank u so much...see u on thurs.pm
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Hi Customer, let me know if more info is needed?

tm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Tm i was reading your work and i like so much,if i need more information i will let u know.
thanks