Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

40553400 I do have half of them but having a hard time with

40553400 I do have half of them but having a hard time with the rest. can you help me with th EXAM from PennF?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
3 Exam 40553400 from Penn Foster From Theory to Practice
Please post the questions so I may assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I need help with Exam 40553400 from Penn Foster

Exam is From Theory to Practice

From the book The young Child and the Environment

I know the name of the exam, but what I need, as I mentioned, are the questions. I'm afraid we won't be able to know if we can assist you without them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Qwestion 3.8.9. 10. 11. 12. 13.. 15. 16, 17.18.
We do not have the answers to the exams, so you will need to post the actual questions so I can research them for you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

3. A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reache a book on a shelf . She is helping the child develop. A. primitive reflexes. B. movement qualities . C. locomotor reflexes. D. spatial awareness

8.. Which of the folloing is the best suited to a formative assessment of progress.

A. Muscular strength and endurance. B. Body fat analysis. C. Flexibillity. D. Awareness muscle control.

9. A child who hasn't learned the prerequisite fundamentals needed for a combination of motor patters is suffering from.

A. anxiety. B. poor muscle control. C. proficiency barrier. D. nonacquisition barrier.

11. Which of the folloing is an example of a closed skill. A . Strinking a stationary ball.B.Catching b butterfly. C. hitting a piched ball Playing tag.

12. Introducing organized sports among young children is not recommended because. A. this excludes the teacher or caregiver from a role in play. B. they lack the necessery physical maturation needed. C. lear when their physical needs are satisfied. D they lack the social interaction skills needed.

13. The most fundamental principle behind learning is that children.

A. construct knowledge. B. learn thruegh olay. C. learn when their physical neds are satisfied. D. learn through social interaction.

15. Two cildren using finger paints agree to share them They're engaged in ...play

A. associative group B. cooperative. C. paralled. D. groupthink.

18.Children learning to take their heart rates are demonstrating. A. movment relations.B. fitness concept . C. body awarneness. D. body concept.

19. A child who responds "no " to every request is demonstrating. A. willful obstinacy .B. hereditary distemper. C. nascent narcissism D. autonomy healty diet is a high amount of . A. momounsaturated fats. B. polyunsaturated fats C. grains. D. sodium.

20. One component of a

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)