Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

a. Suppose you own $1 million worth of 30-year Treasury

a. Suppose you own $1 million worth of 30-year Treasury bonds. Is this asset riskless? Explain your answer.

b. You own $1 million worth of 90-day Treasury bills. You “roll over” this investment every 90 days by reinvesting the proceeds in another issue of 90-day Treasury bills. Is this investment riskless? Explain your answer.

c. Can you think of an asset that is truly riskless? Discuss it.
d. Common stock A has an expected return of 10%, a standard deviation of future returns of 25%, and a beta of 1.25. Common stock B has an expected return of 12%, a standard deviation of future returns of 15%, and a beta of 1.50. Which stock is riskier? Explain.

Welcome to Just Answer!

Please Click Accept Button so that i get credit for my efforts.

Download your finance assignment below;

>Finance Assignment<

If you like my services, you can direct your future questions to me specifically by typing "For Jabi" at the beginning of your question, I will reply ASAP.

Kindest Regards

Jabi

Edited by Jabi on 10/9/2010 at 4:53 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Need math calculation on part D.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.