Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,
Experience:  B.S. & M.Th., CAO, Principal and Dean
21894638

US History 1945-Present ---- I need help with this question,

US History 1945-Present ---- I need help with this question, explain the question a little bit more to me. I also have a hard time putting what i want to say in the right way. Anyways, the question is: Was the primary threat from the Soviet Union military or ideology, for example was the danger that the Soviet army would invade Western Europe or that more and more people in Europe would be attracted to Soviet ideology?
Could you also explain a little about what Soviet ideology was all about? I'm a little confused about some of the different Soviet ideologies.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Academic Tutor replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I want a different view point from the ideologie stand point and what the red sccare had to do with it..
I want a different view point from the ideologie stand point and what the red sccare had to do with it.
Are you saying you want the ideology to be the primary threat or you just want the fear of Communism to be the major topic?

Not sure I understand what you're looking for.