Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I need some help with my Intro to Sociology Research Project

I need some help with my Intro to Sociology Research Project PF 05055100
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

When is this due? Also, which of the three topics would you select?

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the topic that I choose was the main purpose of a prison sentence is to remediate the offender, now particular due date.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

I have the outline guidelines for that paper. I probably will have time to do it by 9/8.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

That would be great thank you!

Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, Looks good, but the paper must refute opinions with quotes from the two resources sources Classic readings in sociology or essentials in sociology, other than that it looks great
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

I used the chapter outline from Essentials in Sociology, Chapter 6 - Conformity, Deviance, and Crime. I don't have access to the full text to provide direct quotes, but you should be able to find applicable quotes in that chapter. If you can provide feedback with any direct quotes that you believe are applicable, I will review them. Hope we can make this paper work for you, as I spent some time working on it.

Thanks,

Chris M.

Edited by Chris M. on 9/8/2010 at 1:45 PM EST