RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

I wanted to know if you be interested in doing this Sexual Harassment

I wanted to know if you be interested in doing this Sexual Harassment paper. DUE: Sept 12th by midnight (Note to you—must have 8 pages, double spaced, 12 font, 1” margins, no extra spaces between paragraph, use APA references and citations.) Sue Smith Harassment Paper Week 4 Date: (Note to you—this is not a template so do not type your information on to these pages, your must type this format yourself.) Introductory Paragraph What constitutes sexual harassment? How does sexual harassment differ from gender discrimination? What constitutes quid pro quo sexual harassment? Give two examples. What constitutes hostile environment sexual harassment? Give two examples. What factors contribute to a determination of whether behavior is sexual harassment? How is "unreasonable" behavior determined? What kind of situations is considered "severe and pervasive"? What makes behavior "unwelcome"? Assume you are the Director of Human Resources for your company. The company has asked you to draft a sexual harassment policy for the company that will both protect employees against sexual harassment and the company against liability. Conclusion Paragraph Reference Sheet (Note to you: much have at least 5 references and a citation for each reference.)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Hello..I am not Lani..but are you still needing assistance on your paper? Do you need suggestions on how to write the paper, definitions of the terminology mentioned in the paper , or a general outline as to what to write abou?. Please let me know if you are still interested in assistance at your earliest convenience. Have a great day!!!

Edited by Erica.13 on 9/4/2010 at 5:20 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I need the paper written if possible and should be based on the information provided.

Thanks

Teddy
Would you accept an outline?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
An outline and no paper. That kinda of defeats the purpose of asking for help and paying for it. If you can't do it that's fine.
I would be more than happy to assist you but I am sure that a legal profesional could steer you in the perfect directon regarding such issues. Thank you and have a nice day.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Please all I need is a paper; unfortunately I am taking two many classes this qtr a big mistake. So if you are opting out please let me know.

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day.

Teddy
I am opting out but I still suggest that a legal expert could help you in a breeze. Good Luck to you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This question is still OPEN!

Hello, I can assist with this "research paper" on the above subject.

thank you,

toneemarie

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok, so you were able to get in?

yes, i am in. :o). There is just this legal disclaimer posted, but it is accessible.

tm

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok! let me know if yo have any more issues...
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Not closed sorry!

Hi, Teddy, did you get the paper above?

tm

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Going to get it now!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Tonee, didnt you do a sexual harassment paper for me? If so I dont see it!
Hello. see the 9/11/ post above.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry, I have it, but I know I owe for a paper; just not sure which one.

LOL!

There is a paper completed sept 17... on an interview about HR or labor management.

tm

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok got it!