BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Discuss methods for effectively building community in organizations

Discuss methods for effectively building community in organizations and how you will sustain a sense of community and purpose in the organization. discusses several approaches to organizational design. Discuss which of these approaches, or portions thereof, you find most applicable to human service organizations, and why.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 7 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the date this is due, and the required length. I am concerned, however, by the fact that you have not yet accepted my previous answer for you. Please accept my answer, or explain why you are not accepting it, and I will be happy to work on this for you. Thank you! BMW MD
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
TODAY OR TOMORROW IS FINE :) I DO NOT SHOW THAT I HAVE NOT ACCEPTTED YOUR ANSWER I WILL LOOK :) THANKS!!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.