How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris M. Your Own Question
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Category: Homework
Satisfied Customers: 2788
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Chris M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i just paid for the answers you had on the pf exam41284900.

Resolved Question:

i just paid for the answers you had on the pf exam41284900. when i clicked for the answer key it drected me to another page but the page or file share link is down. this post is about 300 days old. can you send me the key or something else. and maybe a list of what other exams you have. thank you
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M. and 2 other Homework Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i thought i sent this question specifically to lev. i paid 3$ for the answer yesterday but the link was broken and would not work so i was trying to ask him to send it another way. there wasnt an option to not put a price so i put 9$. will i have to pay that? or can i be reimbursed because i already paid 3$. thank u
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

Sorry, didn't know you made a specific request. I had also previously answered these questions. I can request a refund for you--just wanted to make sure you got the answers.


-Chris M.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
if you can request the refund i would really appreciate it. so what do i do now. accept or decline. i dont wanna pay 9extra dollars but i want you to get something for your help.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.

Hello kuwait,


I've already requested your refund. Just "decline" this answer and hopefully I may be able to help you with other exams.


-Chris M.

Edited by Chris M. on 8/11/2010 at 8:06 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

how to decline?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 7 years ago.
Just don't click "Accept" and the question will time out.