Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

anwer to writing skills exam number 007868

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
8/8/2010
Tutor: MrsSmithNMHS, Teacher replied 7 years ago
MrsSmithNMHS
MrsSmithNMHS, Teacher
Hello! My name isXXXXX and I'm a certified English teacher. I'd be happy to help you with any writing, editing, and homework needs.

If you could post the questions, I'd be happy to take a look so that you can compare your responses to mine :-)
i came up nothing i had wrote an essay before and i failed i got a 66 i wrote it on my family and i now i have to rewirte it from new now
If you provide the assignment, I'll be happy to walk you through the process of writing a new one.

how such i start

i thought the topic can my like something about my goals

Writing about your goals is a great idea. Can you tell me what type of an essay this is (narrative, process analysis, argumentative, etc.)?
just to understand can u give an example of what u mean by that
all i can think is that my eudation i would want to achieve so i can persue a better career for my two kid especially when i am a single parent and only have one income which is my income that i have been working at mcdonalds for almost 2 years and recieving no child support. how doi include that into the essay
all i have left to do is this essay to do and i retake to on history then i graudate and i wanted to get into collage coruses some from oenn foster and i wasnt to be ceritied into several different carer so that i never without a job
i wanted to know what can help with and i wanted to know what's next because i am not good with essay how long would this essay will take to write?
Hi again :-) I'm going to opt out and give another expert a chance to help as I'm not sure I can offer what you need. Best of luck with this assignment-- I'm sure someone else will help very soon!
ok that's not what i expected thanks every help i can get but how long will this takes
this takes i long time
mrs. smith was soposse to pass me to another expect and i am still waiting for a responed to help with exam007868 essay
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate