Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1. What part of a presentation allows you to add character

Customer Question
data? (Points: 5)...
1. What part of a presentation allows you to add character data? (Points: 5)
Animations
Frames
Text boxes
Video areas

2. What part of a presentation enables you to add graphics? (Points: 5)
Animations
Frames
Text boxes
Video areas

3. Most presentation packages have pre-built formats you can use; what are they called? (Points: 5)
Cells
Frames
Monitors
Templates

4. Which of the following is the primary disadvantage of using a large-format monitor to show a presentation? (Points: 5)
Compatibility may be a problem.
These are typically large and expensive.
The monitor will not display high resolution graphics.
It will only work for small audiences.

5. Which of the following statements is a true statement about presenting slide shows to a large audience? (Points: 5)
The only reasonable way to present a slide show is to use a projector and screen.
The best way to present to a large audience is to simply use your laptop.
It is possible to use presentation software to show a slide show on a TV screen.
LCD monitors are not big enough for large audiences to view.

6. Which of the following types of bitmap graphics is most commonly used on the World Wide Web? (Points: 5)
BMP
PICT
JPEG
TIFF

7. Which type of graphics file format keeps track of each individual point in the image? (Points: 5)
Bitmap
Detailed image
Pointilated
Vector

8. What are the individual parts of a bit mapped image called? (Points: 5)
Bits
Bytes
Pixels
Rasters

9. If you want to create images that can be easily resized, or one that looks like it was created with a pencil or pen, you should choose a __________ graphics package. (Points: 5)
bitmap-based
colorized
raster-based
vector-based

10. Which graphical input source acts like a copy machine but copies the image to the computer instead of paper? (Points: 5)
Clip art
Digital camera
Digital video camera
Scanner

11. Which graphical input source started in the print medium and moved to digital? (Points: 5)
Clip art
Digital Camera
Digital Video Camera
Scanner

12. Which graphical input source captures and stores images in a bitmap form for transfer to a computer? (Points: 5)
Clip art
Digital Camera
Digital Video Camera
Scanner

13. What graphics program would you use to create a vector-based graphic that is easily resizable? (Points: 5)
CAD
Draw
Paint
Photo-editing

14. What graphics program would you use to create an image that resembles a traditional artist's work? (Points: 5)
CAD
Draw
Paint
Photo-editing

15. What graphics program would you use to repair damage to a scanned image or a poorly taken picture? (Points: 5)
CAD
Draw
Paint
Photo-editing

16. What graphics program would you use to create a blueprint of a house or the design for a new windmill? (Points: 5)
CAD
Draw
Paint
Photo-editing

17. What type of software application can create multi-dimensional images using tools much like wood working tools? (Points: 5)
Animation
CAD
3-D modeling
Tool based imagery

18. What is a single image from an animation called? (Points: 5)
Animatron
Frame
Pict
Window

19. How does a computer generated animation work? (Points: 5)
The computer creates constant movement in the characters.
The computer, along with human workers, moves the characters on the screen.
The computer creates a set of continuous movements, one character at a time.
The computer creates a set of still images that are then projected one at a time, like conventional animation.

20. What is the term for computer generated images that appear to be pictures of real objects? (Points: 5)
Hyper-real
Photorealistic
Reality
Virtual reality
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
7/17/2010
Tutor: 10cowife, Writer replied 7 years ago
10cowife
10cowife, Writer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
10cowife
10cowife, Writer
10cowife
10cowife
10cowife, Writer