Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

You are the newly appointed President of the local Chamber…

Customer Question
You are the newly appointed...
You are the newly appointed President of the local Chamber of Commerce. You are making your first presentation to the Chamber and want to make a good first impression.

Your presentation will be based on the following topic, purpose, and audience.

•Topic: Expected U.S. unemployment rate going forward
•Audience: Local Chamber of Commerce (any area of your choice)
•Purpose: Give business leaders an idea of what the unemployment situation may look like based on recent history and expected future conditions. 600 word paper
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/30/2010
Tutor: Lani S., Tutor replied 8 years ago
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

Thanks for requesting me. Which area of Chamber of Commerce have you chosen? Let me know also when do you need this. Thanks.

I was thinking either Atlanta or Nevada because Nevada has the highest rate in the U.S. I need this by Saturday
Will you be able to help?

Sorry but for some reason your messages did not go through my mails and just noted your responses. Do you still need help?