Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Race and Your Community Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical…

Customer Question
Race and Your Community • Write a...
Race and Your Community

• Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper analyzing the influences of race as it relates to your community. In your paper, write your first-person account of how human interactions in your community have been racialized. For the community, you may consider relations within your neighborhood, local government, service groups, clubs, schools, workplace, or any environment of which you are a part.

• Answer the following questions and provide examples:

o Do members of your community look like you? In what ways do they look the same or different?

o How do leaders within your community treat people who are like you? How do they treat people who are different?

o How do other members of your community treat people who are like you? How do they treat people who are different?

o Do your texts or work manuals contain information by or about people like you?

o Do the local media represent people like you? If so, in what ways?

o What are some similarities and differences between you and the people who are in leadership positions in your community? Do you think minority group interests are represented within your community?

o If you could resolve any inequities within your community, what do you change? How and why?

o Which main concepts from the text relate to race? Apply some of these concepts to your project.

• Include the following elements in your paper:

o The thesis addresses racial issues in your local community.
o The content is comprehensive and accurate.
o The paper itself draws on your personal experiences with and opinions about cultural diversity in your community.
o Three sources are used, and one source is a community member, leader, or representative from a local community organization.
o The paper is written in first-person point of view, with an autobiographical approach.
o Text concepts are applied to your observations.
o Assignment questions are answered.
o The paper includes perspectives from supporting sources.
o The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
o Paragraph transitions are present.
o The tone is appropriate.
o Sentences are well-constructed.
o The paper, title page, and references follow APA standards.
o Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
o Spelling is correct.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/30/2010
Tutor: JOGANN, Tutor replied 8 years ago
JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor

HelloCustomer

For the value of this question, I have a model paper that would help you in preparing your own for this assignment. Let me know if that works for you.

Best regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

I can try the model paper. How much more would you need if I did not want to use the model paper.

Thanks

HelloCustomer

The JustAnswer terms of service do not permit me to negotiate or discuss prices with customers. The way it works here is that the customer sets a price they believe to be fair for the effort required for the question and the expert decides to respond or not respond based on their ability to help the customer, their availability at the time, and whether they believe the pricing is fair relative to the level of effort. I realize that this makes it difficult, but those are the rules by which we live here at JustAnswer.

Whether or not I could help with an original paper will depend on those three criteria. If it is a rush job, I would hope that customers keep that in mind when they set pricing. Custom papers take a considerable amount of time, and for this assignment, specifically, the expert will have to interview the customer to obtain information relative to their ethnicity, the area in which they live, and other information pertinent to the assignment. After that, the expert will conduct research to obtain facts relative to the population, demographics, media outlets, political officials, government officials, current events and news articles relevant to the racial situation in the city or state, and other information. This particular assignment requires more indepth research than many others because it is designed to be completed over a period of weeks. Cramming all of the work into a day or a few days makes it considerably more difficult.

Please advise as to how you would like to proceed.

Best regards,

Jo