Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Attn Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed The operations manager of a

Attn: Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed The...
Attn: Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed

The operations manager of a company that produces frozen dinners had received numerous complaints from supermarkets about the firms Chick-N-Gravy dinners. The manager then asked her assistant Ann to investigate the matter and report her recommendation. Ann’s first task was to determine what problems were generating the complaints. There were 5 major defects: under filled packages, a missing item, spill/mixed items, unacceptable taste, and improperly sealed packages. Next she took sample dinners from the 2 production lines and examined each sample making note of defects. A summary of those results are below. What should Ann recommend to the manager?

Date/Time Line Under Filled Missing Item Spill/Mixed Bad Taste Not Sealed
5/12 0900 1 xx x xxx
5/12 1330 2 xx xx
5/13 1000 2 x xxx
5/13 1345 1 xx xx
5/13 1530 2 xx xxx x
5/14 0830 1 xxx xxx
5/14 1100 2 x x xx
5/14 1400 1 x x
5/15 1030 1 xxx xxxxx
5/15 1145 2 x xx
5/15 1500 1 x x
5/16 0845 2 xx xx
5/16 1030 1 xxx x xxx
5/16 1400 1
5/16 1545 2 x xxxx x x xx
6/30/2010
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Thanks for asking me but it is not my subject area, therefore I can not answer it. Please relict again without my name so someone else may give you the answer.
alright thank you
I guess you need to close it out and I will reopen it with out your name

I have opted out so other expert may response you.
Thank you
You are always welcome :)
can you close this out so I can reopen it and re list it, also I might have another question for you here later today or maybee tomorrow
Have you answered a question in reference to "Harvey Industries" for Operations Management by any chance. I have one that is a long question and won't fit on here in one mail. I would like to see if you could answer it first before I put it out to anyone else. I also need to know how to send an attachment in case you have not answered it already, because it is long. If you have answered it, let me know I will submit part of the question and go from there to pay you.
Hi

if you want to attach any file you can upload it on the following website www.mediafire.com

once you have uploaded the file send me the link so i can provide you the solution ..

Thanks
I I will try to upload it for you
Try this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qn111zznv0z/Harvey Industries.docx
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
I have another question that is just out there if you can answer that one also. It has EGAD in the title

Hi

Tanks for your confidence in me. Could you provide the link of above question, so it may be answered by me. Take care.

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

i could not open the link

try this

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2pjzdzjjti

this is it

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzjdyyqlmzn

Hi

Sorry I can not do this. Take care.

ok thank you anyway
You are always welcome :)
Cancel this question . Thank you for your help and I look forward to your help in the future.

Hi

You are always welcome. Take care.