Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Education class-need help

Due: Wednesday July 30 <br...
Due: Wednesday July 30 <br /><br />Write a 350- to 500-word response to the following: You have the ability to choose three or four books for your students. Based on what you have learned in this course, how can you assess the level of bias and stereotypes in the contents of these texts? What are your criteria? Is there a level of bias you feel is acceptable? If so, how do you address that with your students?
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Thanks for requesting me on this one. I am going to start this one since it is due first and then I will move to the others if they have not yet been answered by another expert.

Thank you,
Brittany
Your the best Brittany!!!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Brittany I hope everything is ok? I waited up on you last night to turn my assignment in. I talked to my teacher and she said today is the last day I can turn it in. Please get back to me and let me know what is going on.

Hi Brittany,

Are you able to help me with my assignment due on Sunday?

I can but I want to let you know that we are no longer able to provide your answers through filing sharing websites such as mediafire...it would be posted as an attachment but I could not disable it...you would need to request the question to be locked.
Oh. Wonder why they changed that? They are always changing something..
I have it already posted. I have it as Special Education and the Principles of NCLB 2001
Did you see it?
<p>Hi Brittany, </p><p> </p><p>I was wondering if you had time to help me with an assignment that is due Sunday. </p>

Hi Brittany,

I was wondering if you had time to help me put together a resume and a cover letter?

Hi Sunshine, How have you been? I can help you with this. Just let me know what info you would like to include and the job position.
Hi Brittany I will post it in another form for you. Thank you!!!
Thanks Sunshine!
I have it posted..Is there anyway you could have it done before 5pm today? (Eastern time) All I really need is the cover letter I have the resume pretty much done. Im not sure how to work the cover letter..
Sure....let me take a look at the question.
I meant word* not work..lol Thanks Brittany!!!
Both can make sense!!!
ok. Well its all posted under wrtting for you. Thanks again!