Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

UNDER HIPAA, WHICH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IS TRUE…

Customer Question
UNDER HIPAA, WHICH ONE OF...
UNDER HIPAA, WHICH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IS TRUE REGARDING THE RELEASE OF PHI BY COVERED ENTITIES TO BUSINESS ASSOCIATES?
A. COVERED ENTITIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF PHI MADE BY BUSINESS ASSOCIATES.
B. COVERED ENTITIES AREN'T ALLOWED TO RELEASE PHI (IDENTIFIABLE OR DE-IDENTIFIED) TO BUSINESS ENTITIES.
C. COVERED ENTITIES MUST REQUIRE ADEQUATE ASSURANCES IN WRITING THAT BUSINESS ASSOCIATES WILL ADEQUATELY SAFEGUARD PHI.
D. ONCE A COVERED ENTITY RELEASES INFORMATION TO A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, THE ASSOCIATE MAY DISCLOSE THAT INFORMATION TO OTHER ENTITIES.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/29/2010
Tutor: Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work replied 8 years ago
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.