Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with a class (COM-220) 2. CheckPoint Annotated…

I need help with a...
I need help with a class (COM-220) 2. CheckPoint: Annotated Bibliography As part of the writing process, you must refine your premise several times. Before you eliminate any sources, you must create a record of your research in case you decide to revisit an idea. An annotated bibliography tracks your research and compiles summaries of each source. These summaries are valuable resources for writing your final paper. • Resources: Finding, Evaluating, and Utilizing Credible Information; Appropriate Style Guidelines; the Center for Writing Excellence; and the completed Appendix D • Review the sample annotated bibliography at the Center for Writing Excellence at http://www.apollolibrary.com/cwe/pdfs/AXIAAnnotatedbibliography.pdf. • Review the examples of reference sources at the Center for Writing Excellence at http://www.apollolibrary.com/cwe/pdfs/AXIASampleAPAReferences.pdf. • Complete an annotated bibliography of the sources you plan to use in your research paper. • Determine what you must do to convert the annotated bibliography to an APA-formatted reference page as part of the rough draft of your research paper. Explain your answer. • Post the annotated bibliography as an attachment. 4. Assignment: Quoting, Summarizing, and Paraphrasing Sources • Resources: Finding, Evaluating, and Utilizing Credible Information; Appropriate Style Guidelines; Appendix D; and Appendix E • Navigate to Grammar and Writing Guides in the Center for Writing Excellence Read Plagiarism: Using Direct Quotations; Understanding Paraphrase and Summary; Understanding Plagiarism and Common Knowledge. • Practice note taking techniques by quoting a source you plan to use for your research paper, summarizing a second source, and paraphrasing a third source. • Format your sources according to APA guidelines that can be found at the Center for Writing Excellence to cite your sources: http://www.apollolibrary.com/cwe/pdfs/AXIASampleAPAReferences.pdf • Complete Appendix E. • Answer the following questions: o How do you decide which information is noteworthy and which is not? o How do you determine whether to quote, paraphrase, or summarize a source I need the help with this I don't understand, and I want to do the paper on legal immigration
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2010
MrsSmithNMHS
MrsSmithNMHS, Teacher
Hello! My name isXXXXX and I'm a certified English teacher. I'd be happy to help you with any writing, editing, and homework needs.

How can I help you best? Do you need help understanding what to do? I can guide you through the process of creating an annotated bibliography, if you'd like. :-)
Yes, I would like you help. but this assignment is due June 30, and it must be on legal immigration
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
MrsSmithNMHS
MrsSmithNMHS, Teacher
do you now the margins for the annotats bibliagraphy APA format and where the titile go on the page?
I sure do :-)

You should use a one inch margin on all sides.

As for the title, center it and put it on the top, just like the sample they gave you.

Thank you again!

You are very welcome. Good luck with this assignment!