Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hi Ellen, My new essay is as follows(in 2,000 words) ASSESS…

Customer Question
Hi Ellen, My new essay...
Hi Ellen, My new essay is as follows(in 2,000 words): 'ASSESS THE ROLE OF BLACK SLAVERY IN THE MODERNISATION OF THE ATLANTIC WORLD.' This essay should show a knowledge and understanding of black slavery in the Atlantic world in relation to modernisation.  Argue for or against the proposition in an evidence-based way. From the outset a clear understanding of 'modernisation' MUST be shown from the outset.  Bear in mind the subject is about 'the modernisation OF THE ATLANTIC WORLD'. That phrase entails: a transatlantic system of European maritime states and their colonial dependencies; an inter-continental trading area with an emerging international division of labour; from the late 18th century a 'world' in which the federal republic of the USA(an entirely novel state formation)coexisted with the European monarchies and empires. What role did black slavery have in bringing this world into being and accelerating its development on quintessentially 'modern' line?. My deadline for this essay is 8 July 2010, so if you could help as soon as possible please that would be great. Many Thanks and Blessed Be Bronwen
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
Relist: No answer yet.
Relist: I still need help.
I still need help please. Deadline is only 10 DAYS away.
Relist: No answer yet.
I still need URGENT help with this please as I have not yet received a reply from anyone. For the last month or so I have not receved any reply from anyone for any of my posts and am starting to wonder if my custom is wanted anymore.
Relist: No answer yet.
Is there no-one willing to help me with this?
Relist: No answer yet.
I still have not yet received an answer or offer of help for this question yet.

I am now starting to wonder if my custom is still wanted by Just Answer.

Can somebody PLEASE reply to me ASAP.

Blessed Be

Bronwen
Relist: No answer yet.
Why am I being ignored?

What have I done wrong?
Answered in 21 days by:
7/19/2010
Tutor: Homework Girl, Graduate Student replied 8 years ago
Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
HiCustomer you may consider increasing the amount offer and taking off the request for Ellen in the header. This may open it up for other experts. 2,000 words is also a large request for an expert to complete with urgency so you may get a faster response with a higher amount.
Thanks for the advice Diana. I'll try that.