Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Assume that Mcbride Financial Services organization is a privately…

Customer Question
Assume that Mcbride Financial Services...
Assume that Mcbride Financial Services organization is a privately held company and that it wants to expand its operations. The organization is faced with three options to expand it operations:
a. They can go public through an IPO. -
b. They can acquire another company in the same industry. -
c. They can merge with another organization. -
compare and contrast the three options and make a recommendation as to which strategy the Mcbride Financial Services organization should choose. Be sure to address the following
1) Strengths of each approach
2) Weaknesses of each approach
3) Opportunities of each approach
4) Threats of each approach
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/28/2010
Tutor: Mohammad Ali, Visiting Accounts&Business teacher replied 8 years ago
Mohammad Ali
Mohammad Ali, Visiting Accounts&Business teacher
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

The answer you provided only spoke of the disadvantages. I required a contrast of the three options addressing the four different approaches with each of the 3 options. I do not require any additional answer from you as I am out of time and I have researched the soltutions and have come up with a more complete answer on my own. Although you are knowledgable you certainly did not follow direction. I have no desire to pay for the answer as I did not use any of your information. Thank you anyway, perhaps another time.

Katrina

Ok

And thank you