Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

1 Which of the following statements regarding the cancellation…

Customer Question
1 Which of the following statements...
1 Which of the following statements regarding the cancellation policy is true ?
A ) If you cancel your enrollment , you may owe the school additional fees.
b) A full refund is always given if you initiate the cancellation.
C The school cannot cancel you for failing grades
2 All of the following statements regarding Knowledge Base are true EXCEPT:
A) Knowledge Base gives information in Question/ Answer form .
B ) If you do not find the information you need in Knowledge Base , you can send questions to ad
C ) Students must pay an additional fee to use Knowledge Base.
116 Which of the following is an advantage of distance education?
a) It is less expensive .
b) It is flexible.
c) The couses are easier than traditional education courses.
417 College Prep and General Studies diplomas are si mi lar in that both:
a) Require the same amount of course credits.
b) Require six English credits.
c) Require the same number of elective courses.
d) Both are fully accredited programs.
115 When dropping an elective course, which of the following statements is true ?
A) There is a fee involved.
B) You grade point average may decrease.
C) You nay need to replace the dropped course with another elective
D) Both a & c
117 Leslie has a question about payment deferments. What is the quickest and
Easiest way for her to get the information she needs to answer her questions?
A ) Call Student Services
b) Email the Education Depart ment .
C ) Complete a question form and fax it .
D ) Access Knowledge Base and search for articles on payment deferments.
106 Which of the following is the quickest and easiest way to submit a scanned exam ?
a) Complete the answer sheet and mail to the school.
b) Complete the exam online and submit your answer.
c) Fax your answers in to the school.
1011 What is the difference between a General Studies diploma and a College Prep diploma ?
a) A General diploma requires fewer credits.
b) A college diploma consists of more demanding courses.
c) A college diploma requires four math courses.
d) All of the above.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/28/2010
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 8 years ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Hi again,Customer and thanks for requesting me.

Can you tell me what school this applies to?

Is the information to be gotten from a student guidebook, etc.?

Thanks,
Cher
ashworth highschool but you secret for me thank you
Hi again,

I will leave your question open for other experts.

I wish you much good luck!

Cher

Edited by Cher on 6/28/2010 at 5:21 AM EST
thank you ok