Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

Hispanic American Diversity Resources Racial

Customer Question

Hispanic American Diversity

· Resources: Racial and Ethnic Groups, the University Library, and the Internet

· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word research paper in which you identify the linguistic, political, social, economic, religious, and familial conventions or statuses of four Hispanic groups living in the United States. Your paper must address Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, and two groups of your choice from Ch. 9 of the text.

· Dedicate an equal portion of your paper to each Hispanic group.

· Conclude your essay by summarizing major differences and commonalties apparent among the groups.

· Format your paper according to APA standards.

Please turn in a Plagiarism checker report with Day 7 assignment. Plagiarism report is non-graded; therefore, make sure your assignment (which is graded) posted on time
· Post your paper as an attachment.

its due by 6/27/10 please or early morning on 6/28/10 I have to send it to the plagiarism checker so please help me.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Angela :

Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. I would be happy to assist you again. For the amount you have offered I can provide you with a 1,500 word essay focusing on Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans. The document is APA formatted and includes a cover sheet, in-text citations and references. Please let me know if you would like me to post the essay, which you can paraphrase or use as a guide.

Angela

Expert:  Seanna replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I didnt received my answer for the Hispanic American Diversity.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Can you please send me my responce for this assignment on the Hispanic American Diversity. didnt receive my answer yet thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Didnt receive my answer yet I am still waiting, and I need it please.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
please post my essay that I paid you for thank you.