Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

What factors do you think enabled the colonists to defeat the…

What factors do you think...
What factors do you think enabled the colonists to defeat the British? Which of these do you think was the most significant? Explain your choice.

Need this answer within the next hour if possible only need it to be about 150-200 words. I will also offer a 5.00 bonus for this small question as long as an A is recieved.
6/27/2010
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
DearCustomer

I can help you with this essay. When do you need the report to be completed?

Speak to you soon,
This isn't really an essay just a short response is required for the question. Approximately 150-200 words, nothing too long. I really need this soon like within a half hour hopefully... Is this possible?

Okay. Fortunately, I started working on it only a few seconds after you posted the question. I will immediately put any other work aside. I will have it ready within the next 30 to 40 minutes.

Speak to you soon,
Thanks so much! I also have another assignment on here that I am requesting to be finished by Monday Morningish/ early afternoon if you would like to complete that as well!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
DearCustomer

Thank you for your prompt response and I truly appreciate your offer in the above posting to do the other assignment, although I am booked up for the next 48 hours or so. However, please keep me in mind for any future projects. Have a good evening.

All the best,