Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

1 Evaluate the evidence provided by Apollo Shoes. 2 Decide…

Customer Question
1 Evaluate the evidence provided...
1 Evaluate the evidence provided by Apollo Shoes.
2 Decide how you plan to structure the audit report for the provided evidence.
3 Compose an audit report which reflects the appropriate length, sections, and content for the provided information.
4 Include a description of the evidence, the accounting sampling and testing procedures used, and a brief description of the value of the audit report.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/26/2010
Tutor: Dr. Steve, Tutor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Dear Client,

I have started the basic principals behind your request.

Is there a specific report I should base my calculations on from "Apollo Shoes" or can I compile the information based on my own statistics and calculations of a fictitious "Apollo Shoes" company?

Yes, there is a specific report that it needs to be based off. Data for the Apollo Shoes Case can be accessed by searching google and it should be the first one on the list.

Dear Client,

Upon review of the document, which is 35,477 words in length, I realize that this project would take several days to do properly and, because of this, my schedule does not permit me to do this report.

Therefore, I am opting out to allow another expert to review the information and contact you if they feel they can deal with the issues in this essay.

All the best,