Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

1. What formulas would you have to enter to instruct the computer…

Customer Question
1. What formulas would you...
1. What formulas would you have to enter to instruct the computer to calculate the numbers in cells C2 and C3 in a spreadsheet?
A B C
1 Number of items Cost Per Item (12) Total Cost ($)
2 7 8 56
3 9 12 108

2. Fast Fried Foods has a special on double cheeseburgers. The first double chb. costs $3, the second double chb. costs $2, and any other chb. purchased by the same person costs $1.50 each. The man wants to buy 4 double chb. and a $1.00 soft drink for double chb. Tax on the purchase is 7%, how much change will she receive if she gives him a $20?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/26/2010
Tutor: mctanks, Engineer replied 8 years ago
mctanks
mctanks, Engineer
I'm a bit confused about your first question. Would it be possible to explain the question a bit more? Thanks!

Edited by mctanks on 6/26/2010 at 2:08 AM EST
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.