Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

FOR EXPERT JOGANN ONLY, Why might different organizations…

"FOR EXPERT JOGANN ONLY," Why...
"FOR EXPERT JOGANN ONLY," Why might different organizations use different RFP formats? What are the advantages and disadvantages of various RFP formats?
Select a technical or business report that your company has produced (or find one on the Internet). How are the five principles of design mentioned in Ragsdale's 2007 article used in the report? In what ways could the report be improved?
Based on Weidenhammer's 2008 article, what guidelines for developing an RFP might be used in your organization?
6/25/2010
JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor

Hello oboite,

I'll have this for you by Sunday, as previously discussed.

Best regards,

Jo

ok thanks for your help
You're welcome.

Hi Oboite,

I'm working on this and will have it tonight.

Best regards,

Jo

Is it ready?
I have not received it yet
it's okay that you where unable to send that work to me before the deadline. i do have a new one that i'm hoping i could get some help on?

Hi oboite,

That last one was strange. JustAnswer had just put in an upgrade to the system, and even though we experts posted answers, they did not go through - they call this a "phantom effect," whatever that means. Anyway, not only did they not go through, but we were not getting notifications of our customer inquiries. All of a sudden last night, we received a flood a notifications. I'm very sorry that the answer I posted did not go through.

Now that the system has been fixed, there should be no further problems. How may I help you with the new assignment?

Best regards,

Jo

• Write a 2-3 page critique of the user manual for any one of the following software

applications based on the document's organization, layout, use of visuals, and written instructions. o Microsoft® Access ® o Microsoft PowerPoint® o Microsoft Excel® o Microsoft Word® o Microsoft Outlook® Use the criteria and best practices described throughout this course as the basis for your critique.

1

HI oboite,

I have a model paper for that assignment for the Microsoft Word user's manual that you would find helpful in creating your own. Will that work for you?

Best regards,

Jo

is it in APA format?

Hi oboite,

Yes, it is in APA format.

Best regards,

Jo

Yes i would like to take a look at it.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor

Thanks

could i send some more work please?

Hi oboite,

Let me know what you need, but I will tell you that if you need something for tonight I can't help, as I am booked solid.

Best regards,

Jo

Based on Dupont and Bestgen's 2006 article, when is it appropriate to use illustrations in a user manual? Are illustrations more effective or less effective than written instructions in communicating meaning? Why or why not?

Hi oboite,

Can you provide me with the article? You can upload it to box.net or mediafire.com, click on "share," then copy the sharing URL and paste it here in a message to me.

Best regards,

Jo

I'm sorry I gave you the wrong question. Here is the correct one.

Based on Ganier's 2007 article, describe the critical success factors of developing an effective user manual. Which of these factors is difficult for your group?

I would send the article in a few.

Thanks

Hello oboite,

That'll be fine. Which group is the question asking about? Your work group? Your learning team?

Best regards,

Jo

i need it for work group. i'm having a hard time uploading the article.

Hi oboite,

If you prefer, you can email it to [email protected] and ask the moderators to send it to Expert JOGANN. It could take a while for me to get the file, but that is another option if box.net or mediafire.com does not work for you.

Best regards

Jo

oh i can't get to it yet. something is wrong with the site that has the article. as soon as it's fix, i would send it to you.

Thanks

Okay - no problem.

Best regards,

Jo

I sent it to the email address and hope you get it soon. please let me know when you receive it. Thanks

1

Here is that article.

Thanks

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I can get this for you tomorrow. I see that you have asked another expert for help on this and I don't want to duplicate effort, so let me know if you still need this and I will get it for you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Jo

yes i still need it and tomorrow would be ok.

Hi oboite,

I'll have it for you then.

Best regards,

Jo

when would the work b ready please?

Hello oboite,

I've been having technical difficulties with JustAnswer and could not get this to you. I can get it to you by tonight, as I have found a workaround for the difficulties. Just wanted to let you know.

Best regards,

Jo

i still need it as soon as possible please.

Thanks

Hi oboite,

Well, when it rains, it pours. I just returned after spending the day at the emergency room with my father. I want you to know that I am working on this and will get it to you later this evening.

Best regards,

Jo

Sorry for the bad news.

that work is past due and would not be needed

Thank you, oboite. I hope we can work together for future projects.

Best regards,

Jo

can you help me out with the question I posted please?

Hi Oboite,

For the user manual and powerpoint? If so, I can't help you with that this week as my plate is rather full. Wish I could help you out, but there is no way at the point.

Kindest regards,

Jo

thanks for the reply

You're welcome, oboite.

Kindest regards,

Jo

could you help with the work that i posted please?

Hello oboite,

I'm afraid I can't help you out this week. Wish I could, but I am taking care of my father.

Kindest regards,

Jo