Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

choose a Classical sculpture and a Hellenistic sculpture. Compare…

choose a Classical sculpture and...
choose a Classical sculpture and a Hellenistic sculpture. Compare and contrast the design and content (approximately 250 words)
6/25/2010
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor

Dear Chuoi,

I can have this for you by Saturday.

Does that meet with your schedule?

Speak to you soon,
this question is from my ancient art history class, and if possible can you please also provide the references...satursday should be fine with me...i'm looking forward to hear from you
Dear Chuoi,

I will include two source materials in the reference section. I started working on the report this morning.

Speak to you soon,

Edited by Dr. Steve on 6/25/2010 at 8:07 PM EST
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor

Dear Phooey,

I noticed you haven't yet accepted the report.

Was there something else you needed in the essay?

Speak to you soon,

Chuoi,

Sorry for the confusion of the name. It was 3:42 in the morning and I was rushing to wrap things up.

All the best,

opsss....the eassay is great... i was just too busy iin the las few days and totally forgOt about this...one again. Thanks for your help!