Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

How much of ourselves do we put into the counseling equation…

Customer Question
How much of ourselves do...
How much of ourselves do we put into the counseling equation? Or how the reality still remains that the counselor has his/her own views and biases which can and will influence the guidance/advice given to the client. Do you think it is full possible for a counselor to remove him/her self filly from the situation and see it from the client’s viewpoint? Or did we contribute our own worldviews subconsciously to the client? This is a very hard thing for the counselor to overcome, seeing situations from another’s perspective without thinking about what they would do in their shoes.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/24/2010
Tutor: Research Expert, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Research Expert
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.