Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Most of us are aware of the energy concerns of today and the…

Customer Question
Most of us are aware...
Most of us are aware of the energy concerns of today and the future. There are many pros and cons to the energy sources we currently use. For this forum choose ONE of the following to discuss.

If you had to argue the benefits of nuclear energy, what would they be? What are the risks? Please support your argument with at least two outside sources appropriately cited using APA format.
If you had to argue the benefits of wind energy, what would they be? What are the risks? Please support your argument with at least two outside sources appropriately cited using APA format.

Choose one or the other. A couple paragraphs is fine if it hits the high points and uses educational resources..ie no wiki etc. Due Thursday the 24th by 10 pm Cali time.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/24/2010
Tutor: Chris12, Teacher replied 8 years ago
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
I will work on it.
thank you :)
it is past 10, i was wondering how this worked out for you? do you need a few more minutes?
i was able to finish the research on my own since the time frame was not met. thank you for the offer of help.

You're welcome, if I can help again in the future please let me know.