Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hello, For the Upper Extremity, how does the vascular support…

Customer Question
Hello, For the Upper Extremity, how...

For the Upper Extremity, how does the vascular support system work. Does mostly every major artery branch off from the subclavian/Axillary/Brachial artery. And how are they named, it is for school.

Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/24/2010
Tutor: Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 8 years ago
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Chat Conversation Started
Dr. Amit :

HelloCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer.

Dr. Amit :

This is Dr.Amit and i can help you with this.
Can you just put forward what exactly are you looking for?
Can you explain the sentence " how are they named"? Because most of the vascular pathways are named based on location/region they travel to or from.
I am online for you.
Regards.

Dr. Amit :

Hello. I am still waiting for your reply

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Hello
Do you still need help with this?
I am still waiting for your reply.
Regards