Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

After the former U.S. Vice President Al Gore received the Nobel…

Customer Question
After the former U.S. Vice...
After the former U.S. Vice President Al Gore received the Nobel Prize for his work and efforts to raise awareness about global warming, he was asked to prepare a white paper on the subject. To enhance his credibility, he plans to present points and counterpoints to the subject.

For the subject of Global Warming: Fact or Fiction listed below, do the following:

Step I

Create an outline that has at least 3 levels to it.
For example, this is part of an outline for a paper whose subject is "Is the Economic Stimulus passed in January 2009, working?"

I.Background of the economic stimulus
A.Impetus for the bill
1.Arguments for the bill
2.Argument against the bill
Step II
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/22/2010
Tutor: Lani S., Tutor replied 8 years ago
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Thanks for requesting me. It seems like your post was not completed. Can you please check on thta? Thanks.
Step II. write a 400 word paper that must follow and only follow the outline created in step I. The audience or readership of this paper is members of the U.S. Congress. The purpose of the paper is to convince members in congress that there are two opposing view point about the impact of global warming. I have stated the outline and can send you what I have