Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Classify each of the following as direct or indirect with respect…

Customer Question
Classify each of the following...
Classify each of the following as direct or indirect with respect to traceability to product and as variable
or fixed with respect to whether the costs fluctuate in total as volume of production changes over
wide ranges. Explain your classifications.
1. The wages of machine operators who work on only one product.
2. The cost of components that are assembled into a final product.
3. The cost of supplies consumed when maintenance is performed on machines.
4. The cost of training mechanics who service processing machinery.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/22/2010
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 8 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.