Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Effective Advertising Planning and Implementation Paper Select…

Customer Question
Effective Advertising Planning and Implementation...
Effective Advertising Planning and Implementation Paper

Select a product with which you are familiar. Research the company for the campaign that supports that product. Prepare a 1,050-1,400-word paper, in which you examine the key elements of this advertising, including:

a. What is the advertising message?
b. To who is it directed?
c. What is the relationship between consumer behavior and target markets?
d. How is the product positioned?
e. In what advertising media have you seen this product?
f. What changes would you make in the product positioning and the advertising message?
g. Research how this advertising was created (i.e. In house, outsourced, agency, etc)?
h. Is this an effective use of resources?
i. Based on your readings, what would you suggest to make the campaign more effective?
For the selected product, please include an appendix page with links to ads from the products, this could be from videos on the Internet, links to printed ads, etc.

Be sure to properly cite your references. If you used an electronic source, include the URL. If you used a printed source please attach a copy of the data to your paper.

Use at least three references.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2010
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
Miftah
Miftah, MBA
I am submitting the assignment in an hour.
great!! send it asap
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
unfortunately I cannot accept as this was apparently not original work. sorry
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
I have opted out and someone will help you.

was does that mean?

Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
it means that some other experts will help you and if you have more time then I can paraphrase some of it for you.