Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Skin care and Cosmetic line project for the Institute of beauty…

Customer Question
Skin care and Cosmetic line...
Skin care and Cosmetic line project for the Institute of beauty and Wellness
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/21/2010
Tutor: SuperiorTutor, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 8 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
The information here is quite vague. Could you be specific about it? Example: What do you want to cover in your project? Segmentation and Targeting? Strategic plan? Mission, Vision Statements? etc. Also, which country do you want to target?

Also, I would like to know about the deadline for this project and the wordlimit. I will get back to you asap after that.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.