Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format comparing…

Customer Question
Due Sunday the 21st by...
Due Sunday the 21st by midnight can you help

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format comparing the entertainment fiction of the court system with its reality.

· Select examples from fictional portrayals of the courtroom found in books, movies, or television; for example, The Runaway Jury, A Few Good Men, or Law and Order. Use the Court TV Web site, http://www.courttv.com/home_primetime/index.html to help your research.

· Describe the fictional portrayals of the courtroom, including the trial process, the roles of the prosecution and defense, the roles of the courtroom participants (expand your response from the Week Five CheckPoint), and the handling or implementation of rights for the defendant and the victim. Then, draw parallels between the fictional portrayal and the reality of the courtroom within above identified aspects.

· Determine the accuracy of the fictional courtroom process as compared to that of the courtroom reality. Use your reading of the text, outside sources, and any experience in the courtroom as resources. Be sure to answer the following questions:

oIn your opinion, is this fictional courtroom a reliable source of information pertinent to the understanding of the actual court system? Explain your opinion.

oGiven that entertainment differs from reality, what impact would your fictional account of courtroom practices have on the average citizen's perceptions of the real-life courtroom process?

· Cite at least three outside sources to support your research.

Attachments:
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/21/2010
Tutor: JOGANN, Tutor replied 8 years ago
JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor

For the value of this question, I have a model paper that I have used for this assignment that would be helpful to you in creating your own. If that works for you, let me know.

Best regards,

Jo

yes that will help
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.