Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hey Brittany...... I have two assignments that were due actually…

Customer Question
 I have two assignments that...
 I have two assignments that were due actually Wednesday and the other was yesterday. They are for Psychology class. DO you think you could help me with this for as soon as possible. They are small assignments and rather easy. The first is called "Sexuality and Value Systems." Answer the following: Which value system or systems discussed in the text do you relate to? 350 words. The next one is "Critical thinking and Sexual Decision Making." Answer the following: How do you use the principles of critical thinking in making sexual decisions? Give an exampl from your own life. The first assignment is the one that was due Wednesday and today is my last day to turn in. You think you can help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/20/2010
Tutor: Brittany, Professional replied 8 years ago
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hello Shannic,

Just got this...let me get started for you. does the second assignment have a word requirement?
same as the first. thank you.
Almost done!!!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
That is fine. thank you
Hi. Just seeing if the second one was ready? No rush, just as long as I turn it in before 10pm tonight. Thank you again.