Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

2. Final Project Export Business Plan &n

Customer Question
2.     Final Project: Export Business Plan...
2.     Final Project: Export Business Plan

•     Consider the following scenario: You own your own company and would like to go global. Research a potential market and product to get your export operations started and present your findings to potential investors.

•     Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with one reference slide and detailed speaker's notes.

•     Include at least three resources besides the textbook, and format the references according to APA standards.

•     Explain why and how you made your decision to export to the market you chose.

•     Refer to the outline in Appendix A, and the information you gathered throughout the course to complete the assignment.

•     Post your final project as an attachment in the Individual forum
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/19/2010
Tutor: JOGANN, Tutor replied 8 years ago
JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor

HelloCustomer

For the value of this question, I have a model presentation I prepared for this assignment that you would find helpful in creating your own. The presentation is 15 slides with speaker's notes and is on exporting hybrid vehicles to India. Let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,

Jo

Thanks for the offer but I need one tailormade..

Hi laborer,

I've opted out, as I my schedule won't permit me the time to prepare a new one for you. Other experts can now see and respond to this assignment if they are able to assist you.

Best regards,

Jo