Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Would you be interested in looking over 10 questions that I…

Customer Question
Would you be interested in...
Would you be interested in looking over 10 questions that I already completed to confirm their correctness and then answering another 16 quesitions for me for the same price? If so I can upload the document as I did the last one. I don't need it until Wednesday at 10:00 pm PST
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/15/2010
Tutor: Mark T, Homeschool Teacher; IT Professional replied 8 years ago
Mark T
Mark T, Homeschool Teacher; IT Professional

hazeleyes,

If you will upload your document and post a link, I will be happy to take a look at it.

MarkT

Thanks Mark,

Below are the links.

Problem sheet

http://wikisend.com/download/958164/mat205_week4_reading1%5b1%5d.pdf

The 14 questions I need help with from the above problem sheet.

http://wikisend.com/download/486380/Section 4 of Finite Mathematics Week 4.doc

The 8 questions that I have answered that I just need confirmation on. plus two i need help with.

http://wikisend.com/download/467178/hapter+2.3-2.6%5b1%5d.doc

Relist: I still need help.
Is anyone interested in looking at the Matrix problems?
Relist: No answer yet.