Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Individual Assignment Classic Airlines Marketing Solution…

Customer Question
Individual Assignment: Classic Airlines Marketing...
Individual Assignment: Classic Airlines Marketing Solution · Use a problem-solving model to solve Classic Airline’s marketing problem located on your student web page. It is not required but you may use the nine-step model. You must identify and define the problem, and apply a robust problem-solving process. · Consider the internal and external pressures contributing to Classic Airline’s current crisis, the objectives and obstacles of the marketing department, and the marketing resources available to resolve this crisis. · Write a 2,150- to 3,500-word paper applying your chosen problem-solving process to Classic Airlines, and provide justification for your marketing solution. · Format your paper according to APA standards.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3ccm2-individual-assignment-classic-airlines-marketing-solution#ixzz0qsT8zsxl
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 2 days by:
6/17/2010
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
Miftah
Miftah, MBA
I have this assignment if you want to use it as a guide I will be glad to send you the paper.

Let me know.

Thanks
Miftah
no thank you
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
ok
no thanks
Tutor: Miftah, MBA replied 8 years ago
I know you don't need it. By saying ok I want to remove this from answering list.

Thanks