Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

A psychologist is planning to conduct a study that would examine…

Customer Question
A psychologist is planning to...
A psychologist is planning to conduct a study that would examine pathological liars and the quality of their romantic relationships. You have been asked to provide the psychologist with a recommendation for which research method should be used to gather data on the pathological liars and their spouses.

Using the table below list six of research method and its advantages and disadvantages for use in this study.

Research Method Advantages Disadvantages
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/12/2010
Tutor: Chris Parker, Problem Solver replied 8 years ago
Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Hi!

I answered this question for another customer before. You can read my answer and use it as a model to structure your response in your own words. Please do not turn in my answer as a whole or use any part of it 'as-is' because the answer was given to another customer before and plagiarism tools may detect it if it is reused word for word.

Let me know if this is acceptable. If you are interested, I will provide the answer to you.

Regards,
Chris
no thanks, XXXXX XXXXX your help, I answered this on my own
Ok.

-Chris