Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

What is a Rubrice Authentic Assessment How would you

Customer Question
What is a "Rubrice Authentic...
What is a "Rubrice Authentic Assessment?"

How would you make a rubrice using the topic Connections? Must have 4 different categories with a numerical rating scale of 1-4.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/11/2010
Tutor: Kelly Judy, Teacher replied 8 years ago
Kelly Judy
Kelly Judy, Teacher
An authentic assessment is a type of performance or task of some sort that a student must complete. Some examples might be a paper a student writes, some type of performance, or a project, to name a few. The rubric is what you will use to evaluate their performance as well as let the students know what is expected in order to receive the most points. So your four different categories would describe what is expected in order for students to receive 1 point for the task, 2, 3, or 4 points, 4 points obviously being the best. Here is a website with some examples that may help you.

http://jonathan.mueller.faculty.noctrl.edu/toolbox/whatisit.htm

I'm not completely sure I understand what you topic is about. Can you describe what students will be expected to do? What type of connections are you refering to? I will be better able to help with a little more understanding of your project.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What subject is this?
-What level of (schooling) / (grade) is this?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Did you recieve my response to your questions

Interdisciplinary Capstone

elementary

I was trying to think of ways that the students can connect with each other as well as the teacher connect with the students. I was not sure of what to do because I did not know what rubrice authentic assessment is and I am still not sure of what to do.

Do you have a specific subject in mind that the students would be doing for the connections to take place?

The subject would be English

I also have another question posted can you look at it.

Did you receive my post just now? Not sure if it went through.

The Subject is English

I also have another question posed can you look at it

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Relist: Incomplete answer.